The Mods are getting strict!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

man i dont hate you, i just feel like you feel that making yourself heard is more important than providing valuable information to the people that started the thread, and people like that need to go start their own forum. Im sure your a nice guy, and im no e-thug. Just believe that helping people out is more important than making sure people know what i think.

imblown-ru said:
man i dont hate you, i just feel like you feel that making yourself heard is more important than providing valuable information to the people that started the thread, and people like that need to go start their own forum. Im sure your a nice guy, and im no e-thug. Just believe that helping people out is more important than making sure people know what i think.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: hhmmmm.......nice point.....touche

On light of that "Cops" thread, I just have one thing to say and I do not mean for this to close any threads or start any arguement:

Sure, Cops can be rude but you have to think about it on their perspective and the fact that they're looking out for the safety of the community as a whole. There are WWAAYYY more great/nice cops who are really great people than there are "Crooked cops" who are just complete jerks. The "crooked" ones are the ones who most of sports car owners run into and they give the other guys a bad name, I hate to see stuff like that happen tho. Cops are great guys and they've helped me out so many times I cannot count, but there are only 3 that i've ran into that were jerks so that is about 3 out of 15-20.

But anyways.. Kilgore, that's not why I was paid :D

imblown-ru said:

Well wrote!
Trout you are harsh at times....:nonono:

I can't believe I actually wasted 2 minutes reading all these posts thinking there would be a point to the thread. I guess this post makes those 2 minutes I can never get back worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.