The most ricer thing you've ever done...

• Sponsors (?)

when i first got my license i had a 1986 acura legend, like after a week of having it the exhaust pipe was rusty and actually broke so i had a hole between the cat and the muffler, and it actually sounded kind of cool because it was a v-6 not the 4banger, so i left it like that for a few weeks until my dad made me get it fixed.

Let's see, I put blue LED's in my interior of the mustang, I considered buying carbon fiber taillights, I drove around for a year with unpainted hood and bumper...

Now for my old 87 Cavilier, I painted the stock rims to match the car(I don't think thats rice, but some people do), I had a red anodized shift knob...the car and interior were blue :D...plus it was an automatic:lol:...black fuzzy seat covers...the factory radio blew up so I hooked up a portable cd player straight to a JC Whitney eq/amp...I thought it was crazy when that thing hit 70mph...it blew up the next day :lol:.

I sometimes set off car alarms with my stereo...now my exhaust does that. :nice:

Oh yeah, my exhaust broke right after the cat on my 88 grand am 4 cyl, and I thought it sounded cool so I left it like that for about 3 months.

When I was 16 I had a 2 door Audi GT, well the catalitic converter was all plugged up so I tried to ease off some of the backpressure so out came the drill bit. I must have punched a good 30 holes in it....

****, i use to be a dumb ass ricer? :notnice:

Not no more though, i;ve gained a few years of brains since then... well, at least i'd like to think so.

One night leaving the bar I was riding with my friend in his 97 GT. Well we are cruising down the freeway when we see a nicee 99+ Saleen ahead of us one lane over. So my boy proceeds to down shift and fly by him. As we are passing him I reached over and hit the button for the flashers. He asked me what I was doing I told him "dude you just did a ricer fly by"

i helped my buddy put a 3 rotor rotary engine in the back of a subaru justy for grm's 2002 challenge. it turned out pretty brutal but blew budget by about 600. thats as rice as i get cuz that **** wasn't around when i was getting into cars.

The most ricer thing ive ever done was in my 89 bronco i sold. when i first had it it was automatic and had the stock suspension pretty loose. Me and my buddys would drive threw the mall parking lot music blasting and i would hit the gas hard and hit the brake hard making the truck bounce.

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT I CANT AMAGINE HOW DUMB WE LOOKED I WAS 17 AT THE TIME SO O WELLL BUT PRETENDING YOU GOT HYDRAULICS INA 89 FORD BRONCO IS PRETTY FRICKIN RICER

LATER
DAN

When I was younger I had a camaro and I accidentally hit a rock in the middle of the road (I was coming around a bend in the highway when there was a huge rock and not enough time to stop or no where to swirve) so I hit it and it tore up my exhaust pretty badly. A few days later the cat ended up being clogged so I attempted to remove it and put a different exhaust on. It didn't work out too good and I was left with a car I couldn't drive because it was way to loud with open manifolds. If any of you guys are still reading by this point, my friend John and I bought the only muffler that could fit on the end of the 3inch y-pipe. A chevy suburban muffler made by walker. So we crammed that bad boy under there and put a little turn down to the side of the car. HAHAHA It sounded nuts. The funny part was, one day I was driving into my neighborhood and there were these chicks in a car and as I rolled passed them the clamp came loose and the thing fell off right next to them. It was so loud, I had to go back and kick it off to the side of the road and later on, get it when it cooled down. But it was pretty embarrasing when everyone was watching me, lol.

yellowstang1994 said:
When I was younger I had a camaro and I accidentally hit a rock in the middle of the road (I was coming around a bend in the highway when there was a huge rock and not enough time to stop or no where to swirve) so I hit it and it tore up my exhaust pretty badly. A few days later the cat ended up being clogged so I attempted to remove it and put a different exhaust on. It didn't work out too good and I was left with a car I couldn't drive because it was way to loud with open manifolds. If any of you guys are still reading by this point, my friend John and I bought the only muffler that could fit on the end of the 3inch y-pipe. A chevy suburban muffler made by walker. So we crammed that bad boy under there and put a little turn down to the side of the car. HAHAHA It sounded nuts. The funny part was, one day I was driving into my neighborhood and there were these chicks in a car and as I rolled passed them the clamp came loose and the thing fell off right next to them. It was so loud, I had to go back and kick it off to the side of the road and later on, get it when it cooled down. But it was pretty embarrasing when everyone was watching me, lol.

:lol:

I had an 84 Celebrity with those lil tire-fly's and 2 12's in the back seat, it had a ROCKING sound system with XM radio, but the engine sucked, the exhaust had a hole in it, and had more dents than smooth spots. Also had a 92 Grand AM 4banger with lotsa stickers and the same 12's....lol

Wayne

shifted the aod-e like a stick to make more noise since it will cruise in such low rpm's otherwise... well i still do it, but just cuz im so close to the t-5 swap... dont know if its too ricer...a lot of aod-e guys do it