The New Guy :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by Clair Smith, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Clair Smith

Clair Smith Active Member

Showcase:
    Just wanted to say hi, I just took delivery of my 2012 Mustang GT and I love it. I'm just amazed at the power and the handling of this car! I can wait to learn how to drive it properly, I need to go to a driving course and get some skills :)

2. LAVAgt2012

LAVAgt2012 Well-Known Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    welcome to SN, enjoy the car you will find it's fairly ez to drive it properly

3. Clair Smith

Clair Smith Active Member

Showcase:
    I'm coming from a sport bike background, I've spent a lot of time on tracks with my sport bikes and I would like to get as good with cars. Like the whole toe-heal braking, I'm trying to get used to using the side of my foot to blip the throttle, but it isn't as easy as it sounds. I would like to go to a track oriented driving school in the not to distant future. I did the Penguin racing school after a a couple of years riding on the street and I found out how little I knew about riding motorcycles fast and I became a much better rider because of it. I want to do the same thing in my Mustang, except I don't want to wait as long to get to a school. I'm researching now, hopefully I can find something that fits the bill :)