Attachments

• stangconvert.jpg
    stangconvert.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 606
  • Sponsors (?)

noe said:
cant beleive you guys forgot, credit to vyto2 for the original pic
attachment.php

I believe the chain of credit starts with the designer, then photographer, then Ford, the dealer who leaked a marginal photocopy (to), original poster Brad Barnett, to me, Chazcron, who cleaned it up, and, finally, vyto2, who sealed the deal with color and options. and further to anyone brave enough to post a variant of their own.

Someone has to photoshop one with a double decker wing, a cow-catcher front facia, neon lights underneath, some obscure web adress banner on the windshield, and a dragon painted on the side, with Paul walker leaning up against it...cause we KNOW thats gonna happen soo after they are out :D

-Scot

OK, after seeing all the photoshops, :hail2: if the production version looks just as good, I'll take my 2006 Cobra in either blue or silver. All funds are now being diverted to my New Mustang fund ( besides funds for my 96 vert and 91 SHO ). The house can crumble and I'll be eatin alot of peanut butter sandwiches but I gotta have one. Looks like the Military will have to put up with me for alittle more than the 20 years I planned on. :flag: