the next few days are going to be interesting

• Sponsors (?)

My sympathies to your friend that is loosing her Dad to cancer, it's a really tough thing to endure. My GF lost her Mom to it about 3 years ago and it was a pretty sad deal to go thru w/ her, she was only into her early 60s.

Best of luck to the Bride and Groom, in a few years he'll be using my bottom quote,lol Gonna be an emotional ride comming up here for ya soon, hang in there for your friend.

my cousin and i are two of a kind. we are both able to control our excitement levels to avoid getting over excited. she is happy though about the wedding. as for my friend, she is putting up a tough front mostly for her mother, but it is affecting her. she is also getting over being in the hospital herself for internal bleeding, which could have been really bad since she is on blood thinners.

.... as for my friend, she is putting up a tough front mostly for her mother, but it is affecting her. she is also getting over being in the hospital herself for internal bleeding, which could have been really bad since she is on blood thinners.

They say when it rains it pours when it comes to what some people have to endure, I couldn't agree w/ that more from what I've seen. Life can really get unbearable at times and just when you think you can't take anymore you get dumped on again, it's BS.
Anymore you just have to live life to the fullest day to day because you never know what tomorrow is going to bring, that's my lifestyle now since I recovered to a degree from a serious injury.
I was brought up with religious values and beliefs but as you get older and see all that's going on day after day it really makes you question what you were taught.