the official DD thread

• Sponsors (?)

regardless i do believe they would like you to spell "couldn't" correct.. if you cant do that, how the hell did you get a drivers liscence..

oh wait you dont have one :D

Ohh....good one...your gonna have to do better then that...thats a givin that i dont have my license

keep em coming.... well you can try...its gonna take more then that....

How do you post large pics without getting the damn size limit violation? I have some DD Pic to post.

make em smaller... :p

oh ya , here's my BEAST!!!!!!!
ranger2.jpg

ranger.jpg

:nice: ranger danger ftw

regardless i do believe they would like you to spell "couldn't" correct.. if you cant do that, how the hell did you get a drivers liscence..
I hate to do this, but if we're going to pick on grammar errors, the "r" in regardless should be capitalized, and there should be a comma after the word as well. The "i" should also be capitalized. The bolded words should be "correctly", "can't", "driver's" and "license". :D

i learned yesturday that despite what i thought my Danger Ranger could be beaten by mud!!! i was up to the bottoms of my doors in mud and had get a tow truck to pull me out of a field! (well he just free'd me) we couldn't' even get it out with a 2006 F150 5.4 4x4 truck! but to my rangers defence i will say that there was no damage and she drove home like nothing happened

let this be a lesson, don't go serious off-roading in you daily driver