The Official Dtl (dorrito Tacos Locos) Thread

• Sponsors (?)

YODA
avatars-star-wars-yoda-805745.gif

I went to Taco Bell and ordered their cinnamon bites things. Darn good! Even better than a Churro at Taco John's. The other surprise was the kid who served me. I told him with a Tenor I voice like that, he should be in choir somewhere. His (blushing) response indicated he will be trying out for America's Got Talent. I might have to watch next season to see if he was teasing.

Reactions: 1 user
I went to Taco Bell and ordered their cinnamon bites things. Darn good! Even better than a Churro at Taco John's. The other surprise was the kid who served me. I told him with a Tenor I voice like that, he should be in choir somewhere. His (blushing) response indicated he will be trying out for America's Got Talent. I might have to watch next season to see if he was teasing.
Stop trying to pick up young boys in the drive thru. It's just wrong!:nono::ninja:

:drool:EWWWW!

He looked old enough to be out of community college, and musicians (one of many things I have done for a living) notice these things. And that was NOT the type of recruiting I am in the habit of.

Besides, the van was at home.

So I'm sitting here thinking about how I can top my own bacon taco shell... I can't seem to locate pictures from my deep fried ramen noodle bacon cheeseburgers and this gets me thinking...

Deep fried Bananas anyone??
View attachment 539978

Nope... no one wants that.. it's way to healthy

Bacon wrapped turkey?
View attachment 539979

Ok, now we are getting somewhere.... wait wait, google may have something better...

Deep fried Bacon!?!?! ok now that sounds awesome, until I stumbled upon this little gem
View attachment 539980
THAT'S RIGHT... DEEP FRIED BACON WRAPPED OREO COOKIES!!!!!! OK, SERIOUSLY WHO WOULD TRY THEM? I know I would give it a go ;)

@madmike1157 please look away, even you're computer monitor is getting fat looking at these puppies

Reactions: 1 users