The Official Dtl (dorrito Tacos Locos) Thread

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by FoxMustangLvr, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Honestly if you didn't text me pictures of your Doritos Taco dinner I wouldn't have made it a point to stop on my way to work this morning for breakfast lol.
  2. i might have to stop next friday on the way to the shop to head to MIR
    MikeH686 likes this.
  3. Can we get a review on this please :D
  4. For the record.. The waffle taco is surprisingly delicious! It has been over two hours since eating it and I am happy to report that there has not been an explosion to the bowels!
    TOOLOW91 and MikeH686 like this.
  5. Man i love breakfast food, i can eat it anytime if the day. Gonna' look into this NEW creation :D
  6. Green mustang went to taco bell with the ttops off. Eating the goods to follow!
    TOOLOW91, srtthis and MikeH686 like this.
  7. (shouting) what? You want twelve tacos? I can't hear you, can you turn your car down?
    84Ttop likes this.
  8. DAN MILLEN WHO?!?!?!
    MikeH686, 84Ttop and mikestang63 like this.
  9. No way it took him 24 minutes to eat them. Must be on the chitter already
  10. Nick goes back for a third time in one day for Taco Bell. I think he spent a little too much time on the john.

MikeH686, 84Ttop and rbohm like this.
  11. Go thru the drive and get someone to snap a pic of the entire car at the window = Priceless!!!
  12. I am having technical difficulties trying to upload this stupid video lol. I'm going to have my brother do it... Technology and I are not cool right now...
  13. Ehhhh?? ...did you say a #5 with extra hot sauce and you wanna add 25 more doritos tacos??!!!
  14. upload to the tube and link it here bro
  15. ^^^ ban hammer this fella @Noobz347
    84Ttop likes this.
  16. WOW :jaw:
    MikeH686 likes this.
  17. You knew it was coming ... Side note do we have a icon that's a hammer?
    84Ttop likes this.
  18. does this one work for you?

View attachment 116535