The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office on Monday (January, 9th). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond on Tuesday when I return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Please refrain from posting product related questions here.

Thanks & Have a great weekend! :D

~Jaclyn

Hey, Everyone!

I just wanted to let you know that I will be out of the office tomorrow (January, 31st). If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM me and I will respond upon my return. If your matter is urgent, contact my team through one of the options in my signature.

Thanks!

Jaclyn

Hey everyone,

Noemi wanted me to let you know she’ll be out of the office all day today. For help before she gets back, please call our Customer Relationship Center @ 800.392.3673 (Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM Local Time).

Have a great day! :)

Cory

Hello Everyone -

I just wanted to let you know that our Ford In-Vehicle Technology rep, Jaclyn, will be out of the office today, July 19th. If you need anything regarding SYNC, MyFord Touch, or Navigation, please PM her and she'll respond when she returns.

Take care,

Thomas

Hey guys,

Thomas will be out of the office for the morning because he was in a boxing match and someone knocked out his front teeth; now he speaks with a lisp. LOL JK No need to miss him too much because he’ll be back later today!

TGIF!

Cory

Hey everyone!

Crystal will be out of the office today. If you need assistance, please reach out to me via Facebook: Natasha At Ford | Facebook. If you're in the Twitter sphere, you can send us a tweet on Twitter. Our Customer Relationship Center is also available at 800-392-3673, if you prefer.

Have a great Monday!

~Natasha
Ford Service

Hey there! Crystal is out sick today. :( Don’t worry, the rest of us are armed with Lysol and are still available on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/FordService. You can find me on Facebook here: http://www.Facebook.com/FordCustomerService. Our Customer Relationship Center is also available at 800-392-3673.

Have a great day!

~Natasha

Meh.... Now Natasha, you know that these folks do with 800 numbers. :O_o:

Folks that come here are looking for straight up info, validation for info they already have, or feedback from the owner community. They're probably as likely to call that number as I am to call one to get forum design tips. :p

Good to see ya around again though. :) Now put Bob, from the call center in India back on. :D.

Hi Gang!

I'll be out of the office tomorrow, November 22nd, in observance of Thanksgiving Day. If you have any immediate concerns, you can give our Customer Relationship Center a call at 1-800-392-3673. I'll be back in the office on Friday, November 23rd.

Have a great holiday!
Crystal