The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Hi all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Jaclyn is out sick today. She should be back tomorrow. If you've sent her a PM, please be patient and she'll respond when she returns. If you need immediate IVT assistance, you can call us at 1-800-392-3673 (prompts 1, then 3) or tweet us @FordService.

Thanks,
Nick

• Sponsors (?)

Hi everyone!

I will be out of the office tomorrow, November 29th. My colleague Cory will be taking over my spot on the forums effective Friday, November 30th. If you have any immediate concerns, you can send a tweet to @FordService or you can contact the Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thanks!
Crystal

Alright, awesome peeps!

I’ll be gone til’ November… Oh, wrong song! LOL! :rlaugh:

I will be out of the office tomorrow 3/29 and Monday 4/1. I will return on Tuesday 4/2. Please behave and be patient while I’m out. If you need any help in the meantime, use the details in my signature.

Have an awesome weekend!

Deysha

Hello peeps!

I wanted to make you aware, I will be out of the office next week, due to my mother in law passing last week, and me having to travel to Virginia for her burial.

Please behave and don’t fill up my inboxes and I might see you guys on I-95 N. Don’t miss me too much… Thank you for your time and patience. Have a nice week!

Deysha

Hey, awesome people!!

I will be out of the office tomorrow, so please be on your best behavior. I’ll be back on Thursday 9/19/13. If you need anything while I’m out, don’t hesitate to contact the team on the links below my signature.

Have a good day!

Deysha

This is from the last time I went to my local Ford dealer. I kid you not.

20131026_084944_zps5d178887.jpg

Last edited: