The Official Ford Customer Service “Out of the Office” Thread

Alright people, it’s that time again. It’s time to be grateful, thankful, and blessed to have survived another year. Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one … or just put a bunch of Mustang pictures in it (same thing)! :lol:

Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!! :D

Deysha

• Sponsors (?)

Alright, guys! It’s that time of the year.

Guess who is finally going on her vacation?! Yeap, that’s right, this girl right here! Lol! I’ll be out of the office from tomorrow until next Thursday. I’ll be back on Friday to get back in the groove of things.

I’ll have some of my colleges checking in to help out where they can. If it’s an emergency, be sure to hit us up on Twitter or Facebook. Hope you guys have a great week!

Deysha

Hello folks,

I will be out of the office tomorrow 5/8/15 and will return on Monday. Don’t freak out too much. If this is an emergency, don’t hesitate to use one of our contacts in my signature. Have an amazing weekend!

Deysha

Hey, awesome people!

I am ready to barbeque it up with my family and friends this weekend, and I’m sure you are too! I’ll be out of the office tomorrow for the 4th, and will return on Monday.

Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend! :banana:

Deysha

Hey guys,

That time of the year is here again.

I have labored like a slave with your orders and concerns, and now is time for me to chillax for the next 3 days. Not sure if I’ll be really be able to thanks to my amazing sons, but I’ll try. I hope you do the same. I’ll check back in with you guys on Tuesday. :cool:

Have an amazing and safe weekend!! :D

Deysha

Hey guys,

Stopping by to let you know I’ll be out of the office until Tuesday. Please behave while I’m gone. I’ll have some of my colleagues stop in and help out as well. That means, be gentle to my inbox… more than you have been. LOL!

Talk to you soon!

Deysha

Reactions: 1 user
We will be away from the forum temporarily If you guys need help, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via Twitter or Facebook. For immediate assistance, please contact your dealer or the Customer Relationship Center at 1-800-392-3673.

Thanks for your patience! Have a great weekend everyone!

Mariel