Cosmetic upgrades today. Prepping the engine bay for the engine that'll end up in there very soon. Probably one of the best, cheap tools I've bought from HF. This os one of a set of four panel punch dies that you drill a smaller hole, and stick the cutter on one side, and the stud on the other, and simply by tightening the bolt you get a perfect hole from 3/4-1-1/2" in about a minute. I also made the panel to pass the column through. That raggedy rubber grommet is not available as a replacement, so I made a panel outta .030 alum, and used a seals-it grommet to pass the column through. I used another on the firewall where all of my engine electrical will come through. I also ran the lines for the intercooler, and terminated the ends at both bulkheads, and plumbed the intercooler itself into those bulkheads. The line coming out of the rear of the I/C is gonna be real close on a tight right turn. Right now, It sneaks by,...but I'll have to see it in action after I get the weight of the engine on the front end, and see what I gonna have to deal with. Engine next.