The old Nigerian SCAM...with a twist

• Sponsors (?)

i dont have time to respond before i go to work. i think i'll tell her i am an opphan too. my parents were murdered when i was young and i was raised by the family butler in Gotham City.

From Edina Coulibaly
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire
Tel : +22508516696
VERY CONFIDENTIAL
Hello Dear Ben,
Thanks for your urgent prompt response in which you have indicated your full interest to associate with me for smooth achievement of this project for our mutual benefits.Thanks for your very concerned to my situation.
I want you to be rest assured that every information I have given to you so far concerning this transaction is in good order for real and legitimate with good intentions and it is not going to be a big task for you ok, so let us work like one family.The only thing I need from you is just to be good and honest partner who will assist me to recover this money and invest it properly in very luctratives and profitable areas over there.

I am still assuring as I indicated on my last message that I will give you 15% from the total amount as a compensation and you will be the director of all the establishment that will be set up with you as the guardian because I will like to continue my education while you will be taken care of the establishment untill I complete my education.I have also set aside 3% for any expenses that may incure in the transaction and I will remain respectful you and dedicated to your advice and suggestions.

However, I will want to intimate you about my family back ground once again so that you will fully understand my situation and my exact intention in seeking for relocation to your country for this establishment.

I am an orphan I do not have any brother or sister not yet married,I am not living with any body because the war affected our region and my family house was highly affacted so the all war victims were evacuted by the United Nation peace keeping force to a refugees camp,but due to the disorder and misunderstanding in the refugee camp.

I decided to excused my self from the refugees camp recently,it was recently I came out from the refugees camp since I inherited this treasure to continue my life.I am presently staying in a guest house hotel out side the city pending when this money is retreived and transfered with the a help of foreign aid.I am glad to get you as a partner.

I legitimately inherited this sum it is deposited with BICICI bank here.I intend to recover it from the bank here and transfer to your custody for investment purpose in any profitable areas,I have attached the documents of proof under this message just for your review, that is the deposit certificate the bank issued to my late father when he made this deposit, and the statement of the account status the bank issued to me recently confirming the deposit in their custody on my favour as the next of kin and the death certificate of my father just for your review see the attachment.
(I) My most important reason for seeking for relocation is that here in our country since this political crisis started the government does not want the former civil servants officials or serving ones and some vips and their family members to get out ofthe country easily,people were not permited to transfer out their asset or get of the country easily because the puplation assumed that very big people in politics were the people that is causing the crisis so non of the big people or their family members were permited to get away from the country Now most of the foreign investors has already left the country.

This is the exact condition of things so the vips who has a foreign relationship always handover their valuable asset indirectly to their foreign friends to transfer out for them they will then snick away with their family members through the bordar side avoiding airport due to the restriction on travellers.

This is the most reason why I needed a foreign partner who shall act on my behalf as my partner or as benefactor of this money just to support my claim because after the death of my father I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my up keeping but the bank manegement resfused me access to the money with reason that my late father deposited the money in suspense trustee fixed bond with instruction that it is maent for onwards foreign transfer to his bussiness associate.

So now that you have indicated your interest to relate with me I have the intention of making the bank management to understand that you are my late father foreign business. who was suppose to receive this money at your custody for investment program before the sudden death of my father that you want them to transfer this money to your country now for the investment purpose which was the reason it was deposited for.

2) I need a partner who will support my claim at the bank by so doing the bank will not refuse my decision because since it is huge sum of money and since I am still a young girl they will not agree easily unless with intervention of an upper hand from foreign country because after the death of my father.

I went to the bank to withdraw some money for my up keeping but the bank refused me access by saying that the money is deposited in suspense trustee fixed bond with instrcution for onwards foreign transfer to abroad,this is the reason why it is very important you link up the bank directly for me and give them instruction transfer the money into your account as my guardian and as well a part owner of the money so that they will release this money easily and smoothly with out delay or queiries. Please free feel to relate with me there is no problem.

What I want you to do now as the NEXT STEP is for you to contact the bank immediately by writing the bank and telling them that you want them to release this money into your account, that you are friend of late chief Ekumah Coulibaly who has this deposit in their bank that you want then to release the money into your account with supervision and instruction of Edina Coulibaly who is the daughter of your late friend and the next of kin to this deposit.
(3) I need a guardian who will direct me to the better area for a profitable investment since I want to further my education and I believe you are capable of doing this because the way you are following up this show me that you can handle this venture well please do not let me down ok, as you will never regret coming contact with a person of my type.
However,I am going to meet with the bank director tomorrow morning to disscuss and finalise the best way in which the money will be uplifted to your custody for investment.

SEE THE CONTACT OF THE BANK DIRECTOR. BICICI BANK
COTE D' IVOIRE PLATEUA ABIDJAN COTE 'D IVOIRE
TELEPHONE :+22505418342 FAX: +22521278543
E.MAIL: [email protected]
WEBSITE :.:BICICI.ORG: SITE OFFICIEL DE LA BICICI EN CONSTRUCTION:.
KOFFY ANGE IS THE NAME OF THE DIRECTOR.

In case if you are contacting the bank just let the director Mr KOFFY ANGE to understand that you are the family friend of chief Ekumah Coulibaly that you supposed to receive some certain amount of money from Cote d' Ivoire the sum of $9.500,000 USD that you was supposed to receive this money for investment purpose before the sudden death of your good friend chief Ekumah Coulibaly, But his sudden death have not permited you to receive the money since all this while,that you want the BICICI bank to release this money to you immediately with the supervision of Edian Coulibaly the daughter of your late friend, then you include your bank account numbers even though it is an empty account number but a valid one there is no problem.Just instruct them to transfer with instruction of Edina Coulibaly who is the daughter of your friend and the next of kin to the deposit.I am expecting your positive response.
Thanks for your understanding and continual
co-operations.
Yours Sincerely
Edina

lol....last year i did the same thing. mine was a malaysian man who said i had a great uncle who was loaded and died and he wanted me to free the money from the bank lol. i kept with it for like 2 months. :rolleyes: they even called me and sent me fake court papers to fill out. these guys really work hard at this. they actually scammed one kid around here to give them $80,000 of his families money. he was on a radio station trying to get everyone to give him one dollar to help pay his family back. :rlaugh:

i didnt give them my last name. they got my info from a gun forum so they already had my first name.

so how do i give them a fake account number? will they check into the account being real or can i just make up a bunch of numbers and tell them it is my account number?

I would ask him for his phone number...tell him you can make but can't receive calls through Skype...

for the account number...just make one up...then play dumb if it doesn't work...

i used a fake acount number for mine....they even said they ran it and everything was good to move on. keep it going dude. once they start sending you things it gets really fun! :D i dont think you can go back to the phone call route because you already told them you were a mute lol. :rlaugh:

:lol: if it does happen I WILL BUY EVERYONE A KENNE BELL!!
I knew there was a reason you were on my friends list! :nice:
I never wished so hard that it wasnt a scam so much in my life! :rlaugh:

I get so many of thoes damn things too. I have messed with a couple of them (and posted on here) but I got bored and just delete them now.

Funny story, just happened yesterday. I have a customer that is very far behind. She comes in yesterday saying she wants to pay off her account. Me: :eek: And she pulls out 5 cashiers checks. She owed $460 and the CC were 3 @ $499 and 2 @ $500. She goes to hand me one and wants me to give her the change...... :nonono: I asked where she got them and she said she sold a gold watch for $80 and they sent her all the CC's and she was supposed to send back $2000 with the watch so she was all happy. She even admitted that she wasnt gonna send ANY money back and she already sent the watch to somewhere in England..... ME: :rlaugh: I told her she needed to cash them cause I cant accept them. I also explained to her how that scam works. She was adament it wasnt a scam. Well she never came back to pay so I just called her 20 minutes ago and she was crying saying that her bank said the checks were fake. I couldnt help it but I laughed. Guess we wont be getting our money now! :rlaugh:

Anyone remember the thread where somebody did the same thing with a purchase? The dude sent the Nigerian a cardboard Powerbook with keys glued to it or something? :rlaugh: