• Sponsors (?)

I really like Pro Stars-but concave wheels are dead sexy imo lol

This car is sexy as hell. I like the black top on the dark gray. Its a nice car. The prostars will allow e/t streets to ride on the rear with enough sidewall to actually get a little traction.

This car is about to be upgraded...

Reactions: 1 user
No...that's a 5yr old dog by the name of Gypsie...my wife's dog. Here's my 5yr old dog Roxy. They're sisters from the same litter.

20180127_193013.jpg

This is how my life goes....wife talks me into a new phone....because mine is 5yrs old ( like the dogs ) and works perfectly. I go to Verizon and look at a S8 plus because it's the same one my wife bought two days ago.

Now, she told me her FB pictures were posting sideways....I hardly ever post pics on FB so I could care less. I stand there in front of the sales lady and proceed to upload a picture here from my wife's phone. At that time I stated, " if it posts sideways I don't want a stinkin' new phone ". Hit the upload button and the picture shows up straight. Just now I posted a pic from my brand new phone and the dang piece of ish is sideways.

They can take this new phone and shove it up they're @ectums. ....wait there's a 35 buck restocking fee. Dang it !!!!!!!!:fuss::fuss::fuss::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::mad::mad::mad:

Edit; fixed
For a minute I thought they were Pygmy pigs...Then I realized they were Chihuahuas.:hide:

Sorry.:oops:

Reactions: 1 users
The BOSS didn't want info on ther interwebs ....because Mexico....

So all i have are these pics.....
20180224_131433.jpg
20180224_131519.jpg

Everything turned out OK. A bunch of chaos. But.... all in all... I'm glad to have Dusty's parking spot back.

Pro Stars look good on this new edge.

Back to our normal scheduled programming...

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: 3 users
Finally got off my butt and did something I've been putting off for 5 years...

Had a kinda rough day at work.... so i came home and did this....

20180313_190433.jpg

20180313_190422.jpg

These are water pump studs that broke off 5 dang years ago. I really procrastinate sometimes. I also hate water pump studs on our engine's.

Somet vice grips....MAP gas....

20180313_191211.jpg

20180313_191746.jpg

Haha...I won !!!!

20180313_192147.jpg

This engine has been installed in two different cars of mine. It never skipped a beat... so I figure its time to get gone through and freshened up.

• Winner
Reactions: 2 users
That the one with the turbo?
:think::think:

No... the turbo one is a 331... with TFS heads... painted black. This is my old faithful spare engine. When i wiped the cam in my 347, in my convertible, this engine saved the day. When i fried the rings in my nitrous 306..... this engine saved the day. This engine has been in a and out of my project cars over the last 15 years.

This engine is a bone stock 1991 5.0 mustang engine. Well, was until i threw on an edelbrock intake for my last car.

The plan is to check the bearings, replace the head gaskets, new seals, reinstall my dual throttle body nitrous EFI intake, and put long tubes on it....just in case i need it.

Nothing liked something happening and ya cant drive cause the engine's hurt. I can change out an engine in a couple hours... as long as it's ready to run.

• Agree
These days seem to go on forever now that time changed.... not really but it sounds good.

Came home and started cleaning out the shed. Got home too late to watch my son win his play off game. I haven't missed a game or practice all season. Kinda sucks. He's got another one Friday so i hope the job will understand. His team won !!!!!

I did something a little illegal....i think... maybe not

Since i put this car together I've wanted a way to track the mileage. Pulling stuff off my parts shelf revealed an old cluster. This was the old cluster from the 4 cylinder set up so i commenced to stripping it down.

All the bulbs out..... slosh module.... gauge needles... stepper motors..... speedometer....hhhmmmmmm.

I pulled that thing apart and the gears of the odometer intrigued me.... so i did what any curious mechanic dude would do....

20180314_203310.jpg

Now, as soon as the tags get put on Dusty, the clock starts at 0....

I did learn how to set the mileage to any amount.

If anyone's wondering what I've been up to....

20180331_193732.jpg

20180331_193751.jpg

20180331_193724.jpg

All of this just to get to the water pump. That thinv is buried behind the chains. Had to buy a special tool to take off the balancer....and one to hold the camshafts. PITA

I did find time to hit up Capitol Raceway today with my middle son. All in all....a good day.

20180331_124112.jpg

Attachments

• 20180331_193751.jpg
    20180331_193751.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: 4 users
These 3.5L engines suck....

Ive been working on the Taurus ( Gizmo ) for a while. Ive been busy as hell. We're moving to outside of Fredericksburg, VA. Lots and lots going on.

20180405_192407.jpg

Finally, this thing is taking up my mustang time.... and moolah...

20180405_202354.jpg

This pump was almost completely locked up. Theres something weird going on.....does anyone see it....?

20180405_202250.jpg

Looks like you are missing some pieces :scratch: on the upside-did you finally find/buy a new house ?

I dont want to jinx anything..... the house search has been a nightmare. I'll post when we move in.

Those little plastic pieces are in the engine somewhere. Guess I'll have to pull the thermostat housing, too.

The saga continues. Ive got to get everything moved by the 23rd....including my man chapel...the huge shed i built.