The Omega Man

• Sponsors (?)

I wouldn't know,....
Does that mean you gave up?
I got it easy compared to most,
So football. I really hope the patriots lose. I'm a realist though. Freakin' Tom will pull it out of his butt again.
I don't watch pro ball, too many million dollar primadonass, did watch that Al game the other night

Does that mean you gave up?
I got it easy compared to most,

I don't watch pro ball, too many million dollar primadonass, did watch that Al game the other night
No,..It means that I do not have that many disagreements to lump it into a "they usually win" category.
It does mean that I could give a phck whether or not I ever win another,.......as of this instant.
So football. I really hope the patriots lose. I'm a realist though. Freakin' Tom will pull it out of his butt again.
As for football.......let me look at my give-a-phckometer.......Nope,..not registering.

Reactions: 1 user
I see dave is prodding some to update their build threads, you go dave.:stick:
I rarely 'win' a discussion with 'the girl at the other end of the sofa' but I do get homemade cookies so I work pretty hard not to tic her off
I blew off pro ball players when they went on strike years ago, Can't think of any current players right now I want as a role model, I do admire some for the hits they take on the field and still get up to do it again, most of todays cars can't take hits like that.

My wife's hanging with former college roomates in Florida until Tue, so I've been talking to the wall since Thur and somehow managing to feed myself as well.

Not gonna lie, can't wait til she returns

Reactions: 3 users
Pro football: A bunch of overpaid criminals beating each other up and piling on top of each other wearing spandex pants.

The only football I watch is when my son plays highschool ball. Too many Collin Kaepernick types to care about pro ball.

I'd rather watch some douche on cable tv flip musclecars..

Reactions: 2 users
No cable tv here. been two years since I cut the cord. Just Internet only and my family and I share streaming service accounts

HD antenna gets the basic channels, so really football is all I can watch.

I'm practicing to be a redneck, nascar, some drags if its other than top fuel or funny cars, they are almost as fake as reality shows, you guys here are making me itch to clean out my garage and build something, maybe strap a couple leaf blowers on my lawnmower.

Reactions: 1 user
20170114_231928.jpg

Reactions: 3 users