plug target drive in and begin drive wipe then cancel after it's begun
Clone source to target
Put target into simulator and boot
check health monitor
reboot new image
check health monitor
Rinse and repeat

Reactions: 1 user
Drove 40 miles each way for a cheeseburger earlier... Don't get me wrong, it was a Mighty Fine burger.. and I was only out gas and time because the idiot family member that came up with the idea was buying... but still... 80 miles round trip for a freaking cheeseburger!

https://mightyfineburgers.com/ (For those who wondered why it was capitalized.)

If it hadn't been raining, I would've told them to drive their damned self and worked on the Mustang.

Reactions: 1 users
It's more like:

Boot
Plugin hot swap drive
check partition information
delete all logical partitions
disconnect drives
boot from Acronis thumbdrive
plug source drive in and check partition information
plug target drive in and begin drive wipe then cancel after it's begun
Clone source to target
Put target into simulator and boot
check health monitor
reboot new image
check health monitor
Rinse and repeat
Thats what I said
Click
No
Click
No:stick:

Thats what I said
Click
No
Click
No:stick:

Well it turned out to be too great a task for the POS ASUS/Chinese motherboard that was tasked with mission. It gave up the ghost on the last of 21 drives. :nonono: This is the second one of these "hot swap"/gaming boards (many don't realize that most gaming motherboards are quick, el-cheapo versions of REAL motherboards) to bite the dust doing this task.

Maybe the company will break down and get me a Workstation MB. Hmmm... Something from MSI... :chin

Reactions: 1 user
I've been in Montana since Wednesday riding snowmobiles. Headed home now, only
some mild frost bite for injuries, which is a major win considering all the stupid sht I did.

Reactions: 2 users
Well it turned out to be too great a task for the POS ASUS/Chinese motherboard that was tasked with mission. It gave up the ghost on the last of 21 drives. :nonono: This is the second one of these "hot swap"/gaming boards (many don't realize that most gaming motherboards are quick, el-cheapo versions of REAL motherboards) to bite the dust doing this task.

Maybe the company will break down and get me a Workstation MB. Hmmm... Something from MSI... :chin
My MSi 970 Gaming board is still going strong with it's FX8350 processor after three years... just sayin...