The real Charger!

I like those old GTO's. They look alot like the Charger.

pont%20gto.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

lmao CDC makes the Hemi shaker kit for that POS family hualer/grocery getter thing... um I always forget whats its called, but that glorified station wagon. Oh yeah the Magnum condum...

DeathMetal said:
Man, I wish they made a real shaker scoop for our mustangs. One that feeds right into the engine, not one that redirects the air back to the stock filter location then goes to the engine like the mach 1's.

CDC (and I'm sure some one does for the Mach) has a kit for a supercharger that puts the filter in the shaker and feeds the SC directly.

RedGTvert said:
Sig? Not turned on.

By the way, that boss color looks familiar. See sig.
yeah it is, just not shown in every post. I'll save you the suspense, its an 02 GT. :)

That Orange Boss was my favorite at that particular show, too bad he left early. You have a nice car.

Nice. :drool: Beautiful job restoring it. Just not to keen on the hood decals!:stick: :puke: Never saw a Charger with those 440 decals and I'm almost 100% positive that those wern't a factory or dealer option.:shrug:

If that's a #'s matching R/T 440, it's worth well over 50K. It's worth almost Double that amount.