The Reenmachine DOHC '67 Shelby Clone Convertible Progress

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by reenmachine, Apr 17, 2005.

1. I had it transported by an enclosed exotic car carrier :) :) :)

Kinda off-topic, but the today was the maiden voyage for the blue '68! A bunch of laps around the parking lot -- need to get it aligned before hitting the open road. It looks absolutely wicked from the rear.

Attached Files:

2. That is freaking sweet! I gotta say, the Fastback, IMO, even in plain jane guise looks magnificent
  3. Looks really sweet, love the stance! Just curious, why didn't you go with the GT rear valance?
  4. Pete are you still in Flagstaff or did you move shop? That fastback looks great. :nice:
  5. Simple -- the customers are the original owners of the car and this is how it was back in the day!
  6. I have indeed moved. The shop is now in Ventura, CA.
  7. Knotts

Now that you are in the area will you have a car at Knotts this year?
  8. I Have a 67 that we have put A DOHC out of a 2001 cobra.I haven't found a wiring kit for it yet. Would you be intrested in building another one for me or have you found any one that makes one.
  9. I think DVS does the harnesses. I would love to seen one of Reen's cars at Knotts.
  10. I'm going to try and be there with the blue '68 fastback...
  11. Reen,

Are you or any of your cars going to be at the spring swap in Columbus this weekend?
  12. Nope. Getting ready for Fabulous Fords Forever at Knott's on April 22.
  13. The rest of the stripes & exterior trim are on so it's done from the outside! Just a few more details on the interior, and a custom top boot to fit with the rollbar.

Attached Files:

14. OH YEAH! NICE! :nice: :flag: :nice:
  15. You've sent the car to Ohio, I recognize that place. I'll bet there is a photo of me standing next to my car in the files there somewhere.
  16. Yep, it's at my dad's shop, K.A.R. Auto Group in Columbus.
  17. How does it drive? Got any video of it tearing up the streets?

That sure is a purdy vert... :nice:
  18. Well, here it is...finally done! Custom interior quarter panels finished off the interior. They're upholstered to match the rest of the interior.

19. Fantastic! Congrats on a job well done! Can we expect any magazine features?
  20. Yep. Don't know specifics yet but it's certainly in the works. It actually looks like the blue '68 will get shot first!