The SN95 I could have bought

• Sponsors (?)

omfg that car is so damn sexy....

Personally I would have bought it because #1 it'll hold its value, and #2 its damn fast and has a lot more potential than other mustangs. But, what's done is done....and I'm sure insurance is cheaper for your 06.

the color doesn't even look right to me, plus coups are so much meaner and sexier

car020.jpg

car013_1024.jpg

Weren't all SN95 from 1994-2004... or am I just being dumb and it was from 1994-1998?

You are correct. The Sn95 chassis was technically 1994-2004.

However usually in casual talk guys refer to 94-98's as SN95 and 99-04's as new edge

I personally REFUSE to call a 99=04 a New Edge. I think the term is silly and you'll never hear me say it in a post. I blame 5.0 magazine for coining the term as they used it like crazy back in 99-00. I don't even think Ford officially refers to the model as that nickname.

If anyone asks...i drive an Sn95 :)

I dont think your choice was bad but only because i HATE those seats and the fact is a vert,not really huge fan on the color either.and its funny they are so rare but when i was looking for 04 cobras the other day on ebay red ones and mystic where the only 2 colors i could find them in haha,a bunch of them.

I dont think your choice was bad but only because i HATE those seats and the fact is a vert,not really huge fan on the color either.and its funny they are so rare but when i was looking for 04 cobras the other day on ebay red ones and mystic where the only 2 colors i could find them in haha,a bunch of them.

That's interesting. Didn't they produce more red than any other color though? I don't know the numbers but it would make sense. And I dunno, had I bought that car I might not have touched it like someone else said. I would have let that girl sit except for shows and probably bought another car for the $7k I've put in my '06. I went to Super Stang Fest in '06 with one of my buddies when I was still in school and I think we only saw 2 Mystics, one a 2004 coupe, the other a 1995 (that was the other year right...forgive my lack of knowledge on the SN95s) coupe. There had to be 500 or so Mustangs there too. So I know they're rare. But hey, I'm making my '06 mine and no one else's so that's pretty cool in its own right.

we only saw 2 Mystics, one a 2004 coupe, the other a 1995 (that was the other year right...forgive my lack of knowledge on the SN95s) coupe.

Close. It was 96 that had the Mystic. In 96 they called it the Mystic Cobra and in 04 they caled it the Mystichrome. Both nice cars. I kind of like the colors in the 04 Mystichrome than the 96 though. You definitely still bought a nice car! Your 06 looks pretty sweet. Even though most would go for the Cobra and I definitely would have, you still made a good choice! I wouldn't be upset with having an 06 GT!

+1...The paint looks mismatched in this pic

n2005678_31399595_6062.jpg

Ive never cared much for the Mystic paint & those seats are disgusting...sorry:shrug:

I wonder if chicks dig the seats.... I know most of them like verts.... And I'm not buying the paint mismatch... I can see what you're saying but isn't that the way it's supposed to be? If not then maybe I am on crack haha.

Attachments

• n2005678_31399595_6062.jpg
    n2005678_31399595_6062.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 38