The State Of Talk Lately

• Sponsors (?)

I have considered before (though I'm sure that the boss wouldn't like it), putting all tech threads into moderation for 24 hours when they are created by noobs. They wouldn't be looked at, they wouldn't be reviewed. They would just sit there in limbo for 24 hours before becoming visible.

The reason for that is because 99.9% of questions asked by a noob has been answered. 80% of those answers are found by same noob in the first 24 hours within these very forums. LOL

I will tell you all what my pet peeve is these days... Zero post wonders that come to this forum just to list their garbage for sale. THAT, I don't mind. The fact that many of them don't even bother to read through the classifieds guidelines (there's a huge banner with a link to it at the top of their page that they can't dismiss) before they post. :doh:

If they can't do THAT right, then they're definitely not going to be able to browse through a forum to see how it works before shooting themselves in the E-face.

Can't you have a "required fields" form or something in the classifieds?

Talking about Crane? I still get random texts from him when he blows up something haha.
LMFAO, man! Me too.

yeah. westill text quite a bit. not saying he did.t deserve the ban, but things were definitely more interesting when he was around.
I agree, and I like the guy. @Noobz347 Can we unban him now? At least for a few weeks/months before we have to ban him again? Please?

Last edited: