The truth about the "Sanja Body Kit"

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by custom89stang, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I ummm, scraped my saleen front valance and f@#%ed it all up, so now i think i want a Sanja front and rear (my rear got f-ed another time).

What i want to know is the truth about the company. Are they still around? Phone number? pricing? etc. etc. Shipping....stuff like that. I know the info is out there and i dont have time to do a search and look through all the posts....SO PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE someone give me the info, anyone order their body kit recently? THANKS TO ANYONE WHO HELPS!
  2. A search doesn't take that long.... lol... But anyways, this is the only number I have, not sure if it's still valid or not. 800-355-9974
  3. thanks hyper, anyone else?
  4. hyper, i called the # and it sounded like a modem or a fax machine...
  5. Ahh, sorry, guess they changed it then.
  6. I just called that 800 number 2 second ago and they answered "Sanja Performance".
    Try again dude. Maybe you misdialed or something messed up. :)
  7. How much is the front valance and rear bumper?
  8. Sanja Performance
    183 Hugh Paxton Rd.
    Greensburg, KY

that it?
  9. 3022fast4u tried again and same thing...
  10. sanja bumper

hey 89customstang my name is mike perkins. The phone number to reach sanja performance is 1800-355-9974 or 270-932-3216. Sanja performance e-mail is [email protected]. Rear bumper price is 399.00 .sideskirts are 459.00.
    I have a sn-95 front bumper for 86-93 stangs. I bought it 2 years ago and I believe it came to 630.00 shipped. I want to sell it if you are interested, plans have changed for my stang I am going to keep it stock looking. I would like to get 400.00 for it. It is still in the shipping crate that it was sent to me in. I live in new jersey so I no the shipping would probably be alot. If you are interested you can e-mail me mjperkins [email protected] or 856-205-1708

thanks, goodluck with your stang
  11. Try them during regular working hours man.. They are a pretty small company, so I'm pretty sure nobody would answer at 11pm = P. But ya, that address is probably right, cause I'm positive they are a KY company
  12. So i guess that ends this thread
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.