Roush The unofficial WHITE Saleen thread!

• Sponsors (?)

whitewheel.jpg

marcus95 said:
It's not advertised but is on the block. George has first right of refusal. If I have time I'll take as many pictures as I can and add them to that homepage.

No problem. I need another Saleen like I need a hole in my head ;)

Since you opened up the floodgate for "White Saleens in your garage" images, here is one for you :D

The SA-10 Hood/Sled is ready and waiting for the first heavy snow- hehe

1966sm.jpg

marcus95 said:

Ah, Marcus you have now made me feel bad, too. :(

It was bad enough digging through my old photos to find images of my dearly departed & sorely missed '89 Saleen; then you had to go & post a photo of your practically identical one. :damnit:

Actually, I miss the SVT Contour more than I do the Saleen if you can believe it. :bang:

98 Saleen Cobra said:
Right on man!!! Thanks for doing your part with the United States Marines!! My brother is going there in March.. Thanks again.. And sweet car, how did you get it down to 3000lbs?
Your welcome glad to help out my country. Tell your bro to be careful its no joke there. My car probably weighs a little bit more now since I put of the interior stuff back in. When it was weighed at 3000lbs it had ultra light sparco seats (7lbs each), removed rear interior down to the carpet in the trunk and side pieces and stereo equipment basically bare shell front seats back, removed stock door panels, center console and head liner, road racing cage, no a/c or radio or speakers anywhere, racing steering wheel with no airbag, tubular griggs gr40 front and rear, removed inside fender guards and my contribution is a built motor. It was Stan's old car.

Damn, so the car was stripped.. but I take it you probably didn't drive it much considering that you were in Iraq.. Yea he knows what he's up against, he's a heavy machine gunner on a humvee, 50's, mk 40s and such, he's coming back for christmas and then that'll probably be the last that I see of him for a while.. You have a very nice ride.. What was your MOS, in the Marines?? Sorry I'm curious but anyone who serves in the Military I have to ask..