The Urban Ninja

• Sponsors (?)

WhiteStallionGT said:
What's so funny about that is since I'm asian, and I always joke that I'm a ninja, like 10 of my friends sent me that video.

That reminds of my sophomore year project... we were building an infra-red counting device and all of the major components were from Taiwan. It just so happened that one of my partners was from Taiwan, great kid.

Every time something didn't work we'd bag on him big time cause he couldn't get it to work even though the parts were from taiwan. We'd tell him to use his ninja skills because since he was an asian guy, he was obviously a karate master.

He got us back when we were hungry late night... he'd be like "Hey round-eye go get some fast food, all you're good for is McDonalds and baseball." We actually ended up with an A-, but with that team dynamic I couldn't be happier.

- Adam

haha good times

I do taekwondo, so I can see why my friends tell me I'm a real life ninja. So anyways, we were out lastnight at buffalo wing factory, like 10 of us or so. We were heading out, and this table full of kids from our rival higschool really started talking smack as we walked by. I was so tempted to pull some jackie chan s.h.i.t. right there.

If only I had a bucket of flatliner sauce. I would have dumped it all over thier eyes.