The V6 Exhaust sound clip thread.

I have a 2009 mustang 4.0 I choose to go with true Duals Magna Flow bullets with turn downs.

Attachments

• cut exhaust.jpg
    cut exhaust.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 399
  • Sponsors (?)

Magnaflow

I just installed Magnaflow Dual Catback kit. 2.5 tubes with 4" tips. Used the Y pipe, no need for an X or H pipe. I had to cut out the fascia to accomodate the dual. Looks good, sounds good....just dont know how to upload a link to it. I have the vid clip on my hard drive....uuugghh..puter challanged!

Hey all,

SO for my V6, I will most likely be buying the x-pipe off an s197 GT and I need to pick the mufflers I want to go with it.

I think that this exhaust: is the best I have heard on a V6. The second half of the video at least. Now I know he uses Borla stingers from the axle back, but when he says Borla mids, what would I buy for that??? And how would an x-pipe sound like in comparison to H?

Thanks!

2012 V6 Automatic
BBK ceramic long tube headers
BBK catted x-pipe
Pypes mid-mufflers
OEM pipes

It's kind of embarrassing to drive right now because to the racket the car makes, but I will persevere...

I have a Mac stainless cat-back system (with their FlowPath mufflers) on order, as well as some Vibrante resonators. Should have the cat-back stuff in a couple of weeks if all of my stars fall into alignment.

MRT interceptor on my 2013

Sounds ok
2012 V6 Automatic
BBK ceramic long tube headers
BBK catted x-pipe
Pypes mid-mufflers
OEM pipes

It's kind of embarrassing to drive right now because to the racket the car makes, but I will persevere...

I have a Mac stainless cat-back system (with their FlowPath mufflers) on order, as well as some Vibrante resonators. Should have the cat-back stuff in a couple of weeks if all of my stars fall into alignment.

Yeah, IDK man