The World Is Come To A Motherf***king End!

DeepImpactBlue5.0

Sep 18, 2016
20160918_092952.jpg
20160918_092937.jpg
20160918_093005.jpg
Son of a bitch! Wake up this morning to go get breakfast and this is what i find.. my cars mirror covers n passenger mirror missing...man I'm so freaking pissed..they broke my passengers mirror mount so now i got to replace that n mirror.
Mirror covers are $150 each painted
(Thinking of buying them unpainted cheaper)
Mirror only $90 each (thank god only need 1)
Mirror mount $50
If any one know where i can find these parts cheaper please comment..
I driver a 2014 mustang 5.0
Color: Deep impact blue
20160918_131112.jpg
20160918_131106.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Where do you live ?...so I know never to move there.

People are sick these days.

I feel bad for you man

Reactions: 1 user
South Texas... McAllen to be exact.. police said that it was going to very hard to catch the thief(s) cuz the parts they stole are very hard to track down... the only good thing going for me is that theres was a security camera next door pointing at my car covering the south side of that building. Fingers crossed hoping that camera was working...

Where do you live ?...so I know never to move there.

People are sick these days.....
Unfortunately steeling side-view mirrors is nothing new. back in the late 80's until about '01 I was a service writer for various Ford and Lincoln Mercury dealers a nd we replaced a tremendous amount of stolen Town Car, Crown Vic and Grand Marquis mirrors usually 1 or 2 a week. Sometimes it was just the glass. sometimes the entire mirror. I assumed they were being sold to taxi and limo companies. Sucks

Reactions: 1 user
That definitely sucks. I'd be pissed myself if I saw that on my car.. or any type of damage/blemish. So far I've been lucky. I was really worried when I lived in a bad part of 29 Palms, CA.. where some druggies lived, but nothing happened, and I live in a decent neighborhood now in OH. I hope you were able to fix your mirrors with minimal cost.