Then and Now. '88 LX

Man I really do appreciate that offer! But, I'm gonna be taking it to a legitimate body shop this time around. It'll be late next week when I take it and it should be done early the following week. It's gonna be professionally done this time around. They said they would charge me about a grand seeing as they'll have roughly 30 hours in it.

And today I went in early to get rid of the runs from yesterday. Ended up sanding down to the primer in numerous spots so I just ended up shooting more sealer on it and didn't let my dad try anything lol. Turned out good this time around.
21138_4921662238124_778627192_n.jpg

So now I'm not even gonna touch it until it comes time to haul it off to the body shop.
Im glad to see everything is goingv your way!! Is your buddy mad at you for coming and getting it?

• Sponsors (?)

Im glad to see everything is goingv your way!! Is your buddy mad at you for coming and getting it?
No he was really apologetic and he seemed upset that he was letting me down. I'm still a little upset about it. I don't go out of my way to speak to him anymore. Kinda hard not to speak to him, though, I'm dating his sister lmfao!

Sorry guys, didn't think of taking a picture of it until David said to ;)

This is off topic, but is it true that no company offers the windshield and back glass moldings? I've looked on AM and LRS and couldn't find anything besides the plastic windshield lower molding. And I want the metal ones that go all the way around the windshield and back glass lol

Fox body 006.jpg
Fox body 007.jpg

It's such a mess lol. I need to go through and sort through all of it
Well my douche bag friend backed out on selling me the UPR k member kit. Why is it when someone says they have something for sale and you decide to buy it they decide to keep it? I need to figure out what Im going to do. I still have the 4 cylinder springs in the front of my car. It sits entirely to low in the front and rides like poo poo

Well my douche bag friend backed out on selling me the UPR k member kit. Why is it when someone says they have something for sale and you decide to buy it they decide to keep it? I need to figure out what Im going to do. I still have the 4 cylinder sprihgs in the front of my car. It sits entirely to low in the front and rides like poo poo
You can always put new coil overs on the front of your car for roughly $400 like I did :shrug:
they won't be UPR but still damn nice parts