Then and Now. '88 LX

• Sponsors (?)

And she's off! Back next week :D
48c2662a3a4b11e29b6422000a1c00c6_7.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Has no one had gold wheels like that?

I think with the right set up you could pull it off
Lmfao! That's 7 years of caked on dirt that I haven't cleaned off yet haha. I'm going 5 lug anyways so I'm just keeping them on there so it can roll.

I can't decide what wheels I want, though .Black with polished lip FR500's or all chrome FR500's. I love chrome, but the cowl of my hood will be black and so will my mirrors, so I was thinking the black FR500's would look awesome :shrug:

Lmfao! That's 7 years of caked on dirt that I haven't cleaned off yet haha. I'm going 5 lug anyways so I'm just keeping them on there so it can roll.

I can't decide what wheels I want, though .Black with polished lip FR500's or all chrome FR500's. I love chrome, but the cowl of my hood will be black and so will my mirrors, so I was thinking the black FR500's would look awesome :shrug:

What color are you painting it?

Skimmed back through thread couldn't find it.

Actually the only reason I'm considering the black ones is because they're roughly $60 cheaper per wheel. But, the whole project has gone way passed my projected finish time, so what's a few more weeks of saving money to buy the wheels I actually want. I think I've settled on the chrome lol

Honestly, not really. I think the last body shop burned me pretty good so I'm hesitant to get even slightly excited for my car.

I envy you for this. When my car got painted at the end of October I was cool and collected for a couple weeks. Then I was just itching to get it back. When I finally got it back it only took me 4 days to put everything back together again...I was also "working" full time during that 4 days.

I envy you for this. When my car got painted at the end of October I was cool and collected for a couple weeks. Then I was just itching to get it back. When I finally got it back it only took me 4 days to put everything back together again...I was also "working" full time during that 4 days.
It'll probably take me a couple of weeks to get my car completely sorted out lol. I'll have to save up for my wheels, but other than that i've got everything ready to go in. I think