Then and Now. '88 LX

• Sponsors (?)

http://www.americanmuscle.com/chromesaleenstyle-17x9-9498-sumitomo-stan.html

Found the wheel and tire combo I'm going with :D
Never heard of these tires before, but they have okay reviews. The big thing is that they're cheap. And I just wanna get this thing on the road ASAP. Plus what's the point in shelling out the cash for some Nitto's when they're going to be burned off within a few weeks?

Have you looked at CJ Pony parts? They have a lot more wheels than AM and LM.

Car is all wet sanded and ready for paint.
I'm afraid my car won't be completely finished until I'm balls-deep in winter here and that would really suck. I expected it to be done months ago, then I would have had nice days to go drive it. Not now lol

It turned out a lot darker than I thought it would. And they wanna buff it a second time so I'll probably be picking it up tomorrow sometime. Oh and my dad took this picture with his Razr so that's why it's all grainy. I'll upload some better pictures with my phone tomorrow
IMG_0541.JPG

Reactions: 1 users
Looks like kona blue, best color imo!
I was going for Sonic Blue but it looks like it turned out a bit darker than that. It may just be the lighting and angle of the picture. I actually haven't seen it in person yet.

It honestly looks sort of purple to me in this picture. Does it look like that to anyone else? It may just be me lol

I was going for Sonic Blue but it looks like it turned out a bit darker than that. It may just be the lighting and angle of the picture. I actually haven't seen it in person yet.

It honestly looks sort of purple to me in this picture. Does it look like that to anyone else? It may just be me lol
That color has a lot of flop to it so at different angles and depending where the sun is etc it will look dark blue in some spots and purple in others. Either way it looks good in the picture ;)

That color has a lot of flop to it so at different angles and depending where the sun is etc it will look dark blue in some spots and purple in others. Either way it looks good in the picture ;)
Well thank ya!
I was hoping to pick up the car today but never got the call. So I guess they got busy on something else :shrug: