These Are My New Rims!!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
  • Sponsors (?)

DARK-5.0 said:
Are you serious RC, we are both trying to sell our wheels to get the same ones. Only I do want to get 18 and I want black to go with my black car. I saw them first so they're mine.

Jeremy

<marquee> H....E....L....L....O....!..!..!..!..!</marquee>

I've been trying to sell those things since I joined Stangnet back in, uh, 1995! :rolleyes:

EVERYONE on here knows Ive been after those deep-dish chrome bullets! :nice:
Problem is I cant find the 17's with deep dish bullets on Ebay. The black ones are really cheap.

RC

RC, don't get me wrong, I love those wheels. BUT with your body kit I don't think they will look good at all. That is why I didn't go with them. I'd look into the ARE Rebels or such, but that's me....

For the price, very very nice. 18's are going to look great.....especially big ones.

I'd go for those if they turned out to be good rims, but I can't imagine what the tires would cost let alone not being able to rotate the tires. WOW!!!

Too much bling for me, but I would like them and they would make any stang look great.

Car Nut said:
For the price, very very nice. 18's are going to look great.....especially big ones.

I'd go for those if they turned out to be good rims, but I can't imagine what the tires would cost let alone not being able to rotate the tires. WOW!!!

Too much bling for me, but I would like them and they would make any stang look great.

Im not getting the 18's..I still have good 17" tires, and I cant afford 18" 315's. :(
Paul, 2 things:

1. I may lose the body kit next time I paint.
2. Can you give me more info on those rims? I have no Idea what those are...a link or web site or something :shrug:
RC

Here's the wheel...

m699.jpg

http://www.americanracing.com/wheel...99&desc=1-piece chrome plated alloy&section=N

Paul,
Those are NICE, but I dont see any prices on them...You know what that means. :(
Also, I wanted something under $1k for all 4, and I think the bullets are the nicest (even with a body kit) for that price..THey have to look way better than my tribars, that's for sure.

Joe, CAN YOU HOOK ME UP OR SOMETHING????

RC