They Found Noah's Ark

• Sponsors (?)

I must be too new to get the e-cam reference. Linky???

Nonetheless, Merry Christmas to Grady and all of my 94-95 buds!

Hope all of you get all the car stuff on your list. Santa's busy packing his sleigh...I know cuz we can see his house from our backyard! :D:nonono:

I vaguely remember it, more so the aftermath rumblings, I was deployed when it all went down...something like dude e-attacking Killercanary, saying he had some monster HP car sporting an E-cam....may be off there, was a while ago.

Regardless, presents unwrapped,dad(me) is putting batteries in, putting them alltogether, dogs chewing their x-mas bones, wrapping paper and bows everywhere. Time for a big breakfast and dog walk in the snow.....

Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Brian

OK, there's absolutely NO proof posted yet that this "e-cam" thread ever existed. I'm beginning to believe that this is random babbling from some of the older set, who might be having trouble with less than perfect memories.:shrug:

Sooooo, unless you can dredge up a link to this apparently hysterical blast from the past, us noobs will have to insist that you stop this group hallucination.:nono:

Yes ... The fellow who was the butt-end of it all was Krunk :)

I did a search but hits only talked about that thread back in 2005 :(

It really did exist :nice:
and
That thread almost made me not do my Ed Curtis hot rod parts order :eek:

I'm a tellin ya ... This guy sweared by how good that e-cam was :hail2:

He had bunches of peeps talkin about his results :spot:

Grady

wow i forgot that it was krunk. I remember the e-cam of fury comments but i forgot the rest of that nonsense. didn't it put down like 600hp or something like that NA with the e-cam?