Things that piss you off...

rbonella

Dec 15, 2008
@ home
I do my best to take care of my cars, they're not brand new but I do my best. I park far away from people, never take my mustang out to the bar, never leave it outside in the rain or snow. If I beat on it, I check all mechanicals and fluids before and after, etc...

Well, yesterday I stopped by to say hi to a friend who manages a Sprint store. We were talkin it up when a BEAUTIFUL, brandnew ZR-1 corvette pulled into the lot. The owner walks in and asks about getting his bluetooth hooked up in the corvette. We quickly realized that the owner (probably mid 40's) was 3 sheets to the wind drunk! My friend hooked him up and he was on his way. As he pulled out of the parking spot he lit up the tires and took off out of a busy strip mall parking lot. Right afterwards one of my friend's employees made the comment "I have a feeling that car is gonna live a hard life" 5 minutes later he came back in the vette and pulled up in the same spot. He pulled in really fast and completely took out his lower front facia on the concrete parking curb. Four people in the store witnessed this with an "OUCH! That really sucks" The owner gets out as if he has no idea that he messed up the front of his sweet ZR-1 and walks into the store. He couldn't figure out how to operate the bluetooth and asked my friend for help. He hooked him up and was on his way. He backed out ripping the front up even more and was off down the road. It makes me cringe when I see dumb people messing up very nice cars. I realize it's their car, they paid for it, they can do what they please, but on a limited production, expensive car....I hate to see them damaged by drunks behind the wheel. Have you seen anything as stupid as that? Lets hear it

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know...maybe I'm being too critical...but f**k the car...I would've picked up a phone and reported his ass for driving drunk before he did damage to something far more important than a car...like a human being.

NEVER let a drunk drive away without calling the cops. It sounds like he was so bad, you might as well sent him away with a loaded gun.

So, you were more worried about a drunk driver tearing up his car than about trying to stop him from tearing up SOMEONE ELSE? Instead of calling the cops and stalling the guy long enough for a patrol car to show up, you focused on making a sale. Way to go. :nice:

Know a guy who owns an 03 terminator. 500hp+. Nice dark maroon. Very good looking car.

NEVER WASHES IT!
It's covered in dust and cat prints and wheels are caked in brake dust.pisses me off everytime I see it

My co-worker that chews with her mouth open all of the time pisses me off.

The same co-worker that spends ALL FRIGGIN' DAY LONG on the phone talking in this really obnoxiously murmuring soft voice to her relatives ... THAT pisses me off.

People that don't pay attention because they're on their cell phone or picking their nose or WHATEVER they're doing and re-end other people at stoplights piss me off (saw that happen at 32nd/Roosevelt on the way to work today - bet the Mexican lady driving doesn't even have a license, much less insurance).

People that BREATHE piss me off.

Life, and pretty much all that it encompasses (including how damned short and generally limited it is), pisses me off. :mad: