think I got ripped off... :(

• Sponsors (?)

yeah he said his computer was down for a week and will be shipping it out monday, thank god. i cant wait to get it!! thanks for all the help guys ill keep ya posted

These things happen and unexpectedly. You never did say what you purchased and I'm curious since the anxiety exhibited would indicate a lot of coin at risk.

clintwood ,va.

Thats about 30 min from where I was born and lived for a long time. Honestly he will have a little trouble shipping it. There isn't any ups or fed ex freight drop offs near by there. The closest maybe in Richlands va or Kingsport Tn for ups. Its one of their truck depots. Just some info I know about the area.

Thats about 30 min from where I was born and lived for a long time. Honestly he will have a little trouble shipping it. There isn't any ups or fed ex freight drop offs near by there. The closest maybe in Richlands va or Kingsport Tn for ups. Its one of their truck depots. Just some info I know about the area.

its supposed to be getting shipped out today truck freight. ill let ya know

Another tip is to always get a phone number and call the person. If someone doesn't want to share any of their "personal" info, then move one. I for one feel way more confident buying parts from people if I can actually hear their voice on the other side and get a better idea who I'm dealing with!

well he said he couldnt find a way to ship the hood cheap so i told him i wanted a refund which he agreed to and supposedly sent out well over a week ago now. nothing in the mail yet and it doesnt take that long. he hasnt been online in 4 days and im just getting pissed now. if i dont get my hood or refund this week what can i do? if i cant solve this the legit way then i have his address and ill get my money worth another way...

well he said he couldnt find a way to ship the hood cheap so i told him i wanted a refund which he agreed to and supposedly sent out well over a week ago now. nothing in the mail yet and it doesnt take that long. he hasnt been online in 4 days and im just getting pissed now. if i dont get my hood or refund this week what can i do? if i cant solve this the legit way then i have his address and ill get my money worth another way...

Sad thing is sometimes you just get burned on the net in the classifieds. Part of the risk when u are trying to save a few $$$$ rather than buying brand new. I got burned bad on some heads i bought a few years back. Ever since then i havent made any large classified purchases that were not local.

In terms of going to his house....he deserves it. Just dont get yourself in more trouble....its not worth it:flag:

I told you he screwed up on shipping, Did you tell him to greyhound it?

I hope you get your money back or the hood :nice:

Man thats sucks, I never buy anything unless its through paypal. Even with paypal though you can still get burned but it is a littler better then sending someone a check/money order. I hope everything works out in your favor.