Thinkin about new exhaust

I currently have a bbk o/r H and flowmaster dumps. I really like the sound of these but am in love with the bassani sound. I am thinking of changing to a full bassani o/r x and non stainless cat back.

Just wondering if anyone had any clips of these together I checked mustangexhaust.com but there arent many clips.

Plus i want tailpipes and ill have to buy them for like 175 and my h pipe has an exhaust leak because it got caught up on a bridge and bent the phlange and it doesnt seal properly now.:nonono:

Do you guys think this would be a good upgrade or think i should stick with what I have.

Looking on ebay right now.

• Sponsors (?)

I'd go MagnaPacks personally. I get comments on a daily basis of how good my car sounds. I back into my parking stall and my secretary wets her panties everytime, she says the windows shake. Loud as hell at WOT, subdued when you want them to be. Just my 02

TweekedGT said:
I'd go MagnaPacks personally. I get comments on a daily basis of how good my car sounds. I back into my parking stall and my secretary wets her panties everytime, she says the windows shake. Loud as hell at WOT, subdued when you want them to be. Just my 02

they do sound mad good:nice: but my friend has them on his 04 40th GT and i dont want to be the same but they are an option