Thinkin' About Seats

I like those a lot Mike. Definitely add them to my list if they work out alright for ya.
I just wish they didn't always have to plaster the company name on them. Just free advertising I guess
They are 30.00 a seat more that the next nearest model at Summit. From what I could see online, the fit, and finish looked to be the difference. The back is high gloss black that is currently protected by a clear membrane, while at the same time they are light enough to use in a race car. So, best of both worlds for me,..a lightweight seat that is more comfortable than your typical drag race seat, that reclines and slides.

• Sponsors (?)

They are 30.00 a seat more that the next nearest model at Summit. From what I could see online, the fit, and finish looked to be the difference. The back is high gloss black that is currently protected by a clear membrane, while at the same time they are light enough to use in a race car. So, best of both worlds for me,..a lightweight seat that is more comfortable than your typical drag race seat, that reclines and slides.
Those are the features I'm after. No kirkeys for me. Which model are those?