thinking about buying this mustang

What do yall think about this car? I would end up converting it to V8 (302 or 351) and want to know what yall think of it 1st. Think its worth $850? How much would a V8 conversion cost me? excluding the motor cost? I might get the v8 put it professionally because I don't have the time/tools to do a motor swap. Im 17 and this will be my 1st car. I have $1000 right now and have $500 left in 4 wheeler parts im selling. Also my grandma will probably give me $2000 and my mom and dad will help me out a little.

www.ebay.com
Item number: 120102774553

• Sponsors (?)

If you are going to spend that type of money for repairs and engine upgrades, spend that money without having to do any upgrades or engine changes and buy yourself a GT.

get a convertible

get a 2.3litre 4 banger 1993 convertible and enjoy.....you can pick one up for less than 2k and add onto it as you want...money in wheels, ground effects, etc...and a lot more fun than a hardtop in the coming summer. and save yourself a hell of a lot of $ in gas:nice:

God I HATE IT when people put pictures on their auction that are the size of a postage stamp! Can't see a damn thing about that car.

Anyway, looks like it'd be a good beater, but it'd take a good bit of work to be a "nice" car.

If you don't have the means to do a swap, forget it. It'll end up costing a small fortune to have someone else do it.

Buy it and put a 2.3 turbo in from a thunderbird or murker. It will be far less cheaper to do. you will get waaay better gas milage. and whats best is its a direct swap. very easy to do, just about anyone can wing it. it will have just as much HP as a stock V8 and with a few mods you will be blowing the doors off of GTs leaving them wondering what the hell is under you hood that just beat their V8 mustang. and you get a sweet turbo sound and a turbo pull that will leave you never wanting to buy a 5.0. Its a givin, why would you want anything else.

Buy it and put a 2.3 turbo in from a thunderbird or murker. It will be far less cheaper to do. you will get waaay better gas milage. and whats best is its a direct swap. very easy to do, just about anyone can wing it. it will have just as much HP as a stock V8 and with a few mods you will be blowing the doors off of GTs leaving them wondering what the hell is under you hood that just beat their V8 mustang. and you get a sweet turbo sound and a turbo pull that will leave you never wanting to buy a 5.0. Its a givin, why would you want anything else.

Little late. Auction ended a while ago. Im not into 4 cyl turbos though,

If I would have bought it I would have put a v8 in it.