Thinking About Replacing the Stang

stng

Jul 27, 2005
Ok so heres the deal, I have a friend who wants to sell me his White 99 Mustang Cobra. It has 66k miles, a K&N CAI, UDP's, Chrome 18in Cobra R's and Eibach Springs. He just took it to the dealership for a 60k service and it got a clean bill of health. Its pretty clean, although the front bumper could probably be repainted. How much do you think is a FAIR price for it? He is a friend so I am not looking to get a super good deal on it, just a fair price. I know that mechanically it is sound, and has never been abused (He rarely even jumps on it).

Next, how much do you think I should advertise my car for? My car is super clean (Never been in a accident) and definatley mechanically sound. When I sell my car it will go with the 18in Cobra R's on my buddies Cobra as I want the Black DD Bullits on the Cobra (I just bought them a month ago). See mods in signature for full description. I just rolled 60k miles.

Thanks in Advance :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

kbb is a bad source for real values. most car dealers will not used the kbb values, but use the nada more often. nada values are usually lower too :(