Thinking of 1 chamber flows

Im thinking of getting some 1 chamber flows welded into my catback. How do they sound? I have never heard them before. I currently have a bassani catted X pipe with 2 chamber flows. Its just not loud enough for me. I want to go louder but I don't want it to sound like trash. Let me know what you all think!

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I wasn't a fan of Flowmaster for a while. However, I've liked 1-chambers for a while. I heard an 02 GT a few weeks ago, in person, with 1-chambers and I needed to pick my jaw up off the ground after hearing it. Just beautiful, absolutely beautiful :drool:

Any exhaust shop with half a brain will be able to weld in your 1 chambers for you. I had an 01 gt with prochamber and 1 chamber flows. You will like them, don't hesitate and order them asap.

If you plan to go offroad H/X or prochamber i wouldnt' recommend gettin 1 chambered flows. They sound pretty much the same as 2 chambered but just quite a bit louder. With and offroad pipe its too loud for a daily driver imo. Your going to have cops pulling you over right & left.

kirkyg