Thinking of making a stang site

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
Hey guys...My bud runs a forum and is thinking of making it stang specific, was looking for input or ideas and would you guys actually visit. Not as a replacement for here, which imo still has the best 94/95 section out there...but just as an additional place to post. What do ya'll think? I know stang forums are pretty saturated however I've yet to find one I like other than here. The forum would be starting from scratch with 0 posts and would need time to build...Thanks for the input... :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

As long as "talk" is allowed with reckless abandon.

Also, it'd be great to have a separate sub-forum to post serious quantities of random pics. I love browsing through threads with just random pics of Mustangs. It's the best way to get ideas for future mods. :D

kristopher said:
Does anyone here really use or care about the garage mod on the forum? Please give me some feedback. I dont know how popular it is with the people.
:flag:

I did mine up before the crash....now she's gone...I would bet if i visited 10 of those things....8 were empty, so I rarely look any more....we pic whore so much there's no need for it.... :D

Do you guys feel there should be a talk section and a tech? I think it's a moderator decision and if someone posts pics of their car that's tech enough for me, but if someone posts what they had for lunch that day it'd be talk. I can see about 18 posts in this talk forum that I'd consider tech.