Thinking of making a stang site

slytherin said:
For the word filter and nudity great do it I do like MM's way of doing things but for those faint of heart put an 18yrs old or older thing up front in the registry(like **** sites) so you dont get complaints.

Thanks for the input but I dont really want the forum to have a **** section. If anyone has any Stang related content suggestions they would like to see let me or Nik know. Thanks guys :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Well the name has been picked and the forum is currently being pieced together. The name chosen is Stang-Tech.com. I will have the forum live by Saturday morning. Hope to see you guys over there. Nik and I hope you will all enjoy it and get back that 94-95 5.0 sense of community. Later!

Well the Stang-Tech forum is finally up and running. The domain stang-tech.com is not forwarding yet but you can access it thru this temporary url. The forum is brand spankin new as of tonight so we are trying to get as many members as possible signed up to get it pumping. Any support you can give is welcome. Nik and I hope you all enjoy it and make it a home along side stangnet.com. Thank you

What I wanted to see is a '94-'95 specific mustang apperance website. Categories would be split up by wheels, different style bumper side skirts, paint schemes, and just all around cool stuff. Tons of pics and ideas for everyone. Appearance tips, etc... Maybee i'll have to eventually do it one day, lol.