thinking of making my LX into a 93 cobra clone

Well guys and gals i have always wanted a 93 cobra but with the prices of them and non willingness i have to modify i one i have decided to take my lx and turn it into a cobra clone. the engine in my car is way more powerful than a stock cobra engine, and my 4 wheel discs i have stop my car way better then a stock cobra. so i figured i have the go of a cobra and then some why not have the show of a cobra? as always opinions good and bad are always welcome. So what do you guys think? yay or nay?

• Sponsors (?)

i should have known better lol......... if i wasnt so deep into my car that i would never even think it trust me. i would never claim that it was a real cobra i would probably leave the 5.0 badges on it, i just like the ground effects of it. i dunno part of me wants to do it the other part of me is telling me not too. i torn i guess

do it ,it is your car that is what i am doing to mine and it is an lx as well . i started with the idea of making an asc mclaren hatch version which was never produced.i started picking up all original cobra parts and changed my mind.

i saw a fake one here at a car show and i thought was real until i saw the gt side skirts .the only thing i don't have for mine is the non cruise control wheel. i have all original cobra parts everything except the block .

haha who cares what anyone on here says. if you want to do it then do it! i guess you could say my car is a "cobra clone". mine started as a GT though and i went the complete badge-less route including no pony in my grille insert. imo cobra's look better than lx hatches and it appears you agree, so why not?