This car is bad news...

Well just to give you a heads up... watch out... i got a ticket in the mail after this happened to me.... still wish best of luck to you man... after that **** my insurance was like $3000 a year for lib'...... Im finally down to $1600 a year.... god NJ sucks when it comes to cars.

• Sponsors (?)

Well just to give you a heads up... watch out... i got a ticket in the mail after this happened to me.... still wish best of luck to you man... after that **** my insurance was like $3000 a year for lib'...... Im finally down to $1600 a year.... god NJ sucks when it comes to cars.

holy crap, if that were me i'd be flipping out on someone.

what company do you have for insurance?
also what company do you have mike?

i've got NJM. also do you guys just both have liability on your stangs?

i want to put full coverage on, once i get it painted, but the problem is the 210k miles on it i don't think the cars worth much in the eyes of the insurance company.

This is what you should of done from the start.

1) Visit the HOSPITAL
2) Get a lawyer
3) Get plenty of pictures of BOTH cars
4) DO NOT DRIVE OR TRY TO REPAIR DAMAGE

btw I have some 95 black taillights that you can have if you want them.

This is what you should of done from the start.

1) Visit the HOSPITAL
2) Get a lawyer
3) Get plenty of pictures of BOTH cars
4) DO NOT DRIVE OR TRY TO REPAIR DAMAGE

btw I have some 95 black taillights that you can have if you want them.

4 is where i screwed up.

i tried to fix the car myself, because it was a month or so after it happened, and i needed the car to be driveable. bout 2 weeks after i fixed it, their insurance company came to take pictures of my cars damage.

holy crap, if that were me i'd be flipping out on someone.

what company do you have for insurance?
also what company do you have mike?

i've got NJM. also do you guys just both have liability on your stangs?

i want to put full coverage on, once i get it painted, but the problem is the 210k miles on it i don't think the cars worth much in the eyes of the insurance company.

The $1600 is actually more like $1710 sorry.. its just for my focus right now... stang has been off the road since jan.