This could be interesting....

• Sponsors (?)

SQUEEZE&STROKE said:
Now...has anyone pee'd on any one else in a sexual way? I never have...but My friend wife told me that he (Paul) like to be pee'd on in the shower. I dont see the fascination with it...but I have never tried it so I wont diss it.

Any one experience this?

damnet, you had to mention that name... now everyone's gonna knock on me thinking I'm the one you're talking about... :Damnit:

but yeah, urinating on someone or getting urinated on for sexual gratification is just something i don't understand... i don't see how it turns people on, and i'd rather not know.

SQUEEZE&STROKE said:
Now...has anyone pee'd on any one else in a sexual way?

A guy I work with says his favorite thing is to sit on the toilet naked, then have his g/f piss all over him, then go get it on in the shower....he says its a huge turn-on for him. I think he's just F***'ed up personally.

I think I'll pass on the piss.

95riosnake said:
A guy I work with says his favorite thing is to sit on the toilet naked, then have his g/f piss all over him, then go get it on in the shower....he says its a huge turn-on for him. I think he's just F***'ed up personally.

I think I'll pass on the piss.
:eek: :scratch: :puke:

Joe

omfg this thread is amazing!!

k i've personally never tried the licking of the pooper. to me it seems kinda weird, but its not something i would totally dismiss from the bedroom.

BUT the peeing is something i am TOTALLY against, that just flat out weird to me...

rgs said:
omfg this thread is amazing!!

k i've personally never tried the licking of the pooper. to me it seems kinda weird, but its not something i would totally dismiss from the bedroom.

BUT the peeing is something i am TOTALLY against, that just flat out weird to me...
yea idk i'f i'd lick the pooper....poo's got all kindas nasty bacteria and **** in it, and the peeing thing...HOLY CRAP IS THAT GROSS!!!...i'll reserve my peeing for the toilet thanks.....goin along on the tea bag note, i have personally witnessed a buddy of mine do it to a chick last year...it was so hard not to wake her up because i was laughing SOOO hard:rlaugh: after like 2 min, me and this other chick just burst out laughing so loud that it woke the chick up who had been bagged......she was so drunk that she didnt know what the **** was goin on....:lol:

With every "this is outta control" and "This thread is hilarious/amazing", I get more and more proud of the fact that it's my post.

Caldwell however, is the entire reason that it went from regular talk to a deep conversation about swindling the tongue in the starfish.

BTW, my girlfriend now thinks I'm a complete pervert. I'm going to try and teabag her tonight for that comment, I'll let you's know how it goes...