This forum is unhealthy

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
lol, this forum is like when the teenage girls are reading their magazines and see the hot ass girls they try to copy by like not eating. We see other people's amazing cars and just cant stand our own as they are, which in turn makes us spend more time on our own cars!
ITS AN ADDICTION AND I LOVE IT!

ALL HAIL STANGNET :hail2: :hail2: :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

Synned said:
lol, this forum is like when the teenage girls are reading their magazines and see the hot ass girls they try to copy by like not eating. We see other people's amazing cars and just cant stand our own as they are, which in turn makes us spend more time on our own cars!
ITS AN ADDICTION AND I LOVE IT!

ALL HAIL STANGNET :hail2: :hail2: :flag:
Quoted for truth.

:worship: StangNet

Aside from using this site as reference/tech, I come here alot when I just need some project ideas. I'm always lookin for something inexpensive to do, so if I see something on here, I usually get to it. Also there are people like JR with their ever-changing power adders for me to drool over lol

i agree....StangNet = :hail2:

I spend more money each year since I joined here. It's gotten so bad that now I take my stang on ALL business trips to rack up the mileage. All that $$$ goes into the car. :)

Last year was suspension. This year has already resulted in seats, headlight kit, and a shifter. By the end of the year, I'll be adding Cobra brakes front/rear, more suspension, and Bassani catback. If I've got more money to spend, I may get new bumpers and 17x9/17x10.5 wheels with 275s and 315s. Can't wait!

Next year is engine stuff. Need more power.