Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob_Royer

Nov 24, 2007
0419081120.jpg

WTF? He made the baby jesus cry!

BTW the owner looked like a cross between Emenem And Dennnis Rodman

• Sponsors (?)

yep v6!!!! Should have seen the flat black carbon fiber looking hood i didnt get a chance to snap a pic of it the owner came out and i was laughing so hard when i saw him i had to drive off.. He gave me one of those 'i f*** hate you looks' that v6 drivers always give.. I dropped the clutch about 4k and let the rear tires roast for a a few secs as i drove off... his crappy look turned to a sad one :)

yep v6!!!! Should have seen the flat black carbon fiber looking hood i didnt get a chance to snap a pic of it the owner came out and i was laughing so hard when i saw him i had to drive off.. He gave me one of those 'i f*** hate you looks' that v6 drivers always give.. I dropped the clutch about 4k and let the rear tires roast for a a few secs as i drove off... his crappy look turned to a sad one :)

sounds like you were being a deuche bag, no wonder we get a bad rep

Being deuche bag would be a gay wing duals and fake carbon fiber hood on your lx while you walk around looking like dennis rodman and give REAL mustang owners nasty looks because you have a v6 and a small penis

sounds like you were being a deuche bag, no wonder we get a bad rep

I agree. Honestly, I didn't think it was as bad as he made it out to be :shrug:.. Just another Mustang owner that likes to mod using MUSTANG parts :shrug:

If he has enough right to act like that about a V6 owner, then i'd like to see his car. I used to be a V6 owner myself and I know how they feel when ignorant people like yourself do stupid crap like that.. :nonono: :notnice:

Status
Not open for further replies.