This guy needs kicked in the sack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents never gave me a stupid car i had to buy one myself.. After owning a dozen diffrent cars in my life i have to say ive never owned a v6 stang or a 4cyl for that matter.. Sure id buy a v6 stang but i would drop a mod'd supercoupe motor in it.. 4cyl svo's i love too... But everyone i know with a v6 stang and everyone i run into around here with one is a tool and thinks they are fast.. Sorry but they arent... Im not even much a fan of the npi 4.6 i just wanted a sn95 and couldnt find a 5.0 that wasnt ragged.. But it grows on you.. its cheap to drive and you can beat the crap out of it without it flying apart. Im sick of seeing 3 tier spoilers and dual fart cans on v6 mustangs its rice thats all it is actually its worse than rice because its says 'i wanted a riced out civic but i couldnt afford one so my mommy bought me this instead so now i have to spend my days making it into a riced out civic' Look at it this way why spend $10,000 on a used v6 when you can buy a nice cobra for the same price? I passed on many v6 stangs because its just not the same. If thats what you want go for it but i get 27mpg on average and my insurrance is cheap.. not only that but it didnt cost much to begin with! I drive 65miles a day round trip and was driving a 98 integra for a dd (stock no rice sh**) sold it and bought the mustang.. I saved more than $30 a month on insurance! and went from 30mpg to 27mpg the 4.6 will run way longer than a 3.8 and probably gets about the same gas mileage if not better...

As for racing the stang ive not as much as took it to the track and i really dont care it probably is a 14.5 ish car i dunno... cai catback and pi intake wheee ohh and its a 3.27 geared 5speed so that helps a bit... I have no 1/4 mile tracks anywhere near me and the closest 1/8th is 1.5hrs drive! The last time i had the t-bird there i was running 8.9s with stock injectors and 5% blower od stock tranny stock gears stock TC... and no tune.. Now i have 20% blower od 42's a 75mm maf 255lph pump.. Need to get it tuned but it know its ALOT stronger than it was so yeah its probably capable of high 12's I also have a 3.73 pumpkin i havent swapped in yet.. Its a 4100lb car so to get it moving at all is doing somthing..

• Sponsors (?)

BTW i was not meaning to insult all v6 owners but just the ones that look like dennis rodman work at mcdonalds and have dual fart cans and think they can take vin diesel in the 1/4 mile..

Everyone who's getting worked up over this, take a deep breath and relax. It's not your car, or your decision as to what you think it should look like. Those of you who are making personal attacks, definitely cut it out now. They're not permitted, per the StangNet Terms of Service and will be dealt with accordingly. One infraction has been issued already, more don't need to be.

''My parents never gave me a stupid car i had to buy one myself''

do make us the bad guys cause our parents bought us a car. thats what parents do, they help out, and if ur gonna sit here and tell us, they don't help u know or they never did.....i call b.s.

'''i wanted a riced out civic but i couldnt afford one so my mommy bought me this instead so now i have to spend my days making it into a riced out civic''

and seriously, get over it, that sentence was just....dumb.

My parents never as much as cosigned for a car for me.. I spend several years driving junk that i paid cash for untill i figured out how to establish credit on my own.. I then bought the SC (which i never could part with) and bought a house a newer truck and a camper.. Did anyone help me? no i worked my ass off and built my credit up so i could buy the things i wanted.. Sure it was a pita but im glad i went that way because i learned to appreceate it alot more. All i did was point out some dude that riced out his v6 and everyone gets bent out of shape about it..

i am all for showing pictures of riced out mustangs. things like this are not good for anybody that is a mustang enthusiast.

that is rice.

this is beyond rice, i dont even know what that is even. a disgrace i would say.

people get pissed when you say all v6 drivers have penis envy and are ricers. not when you show a picture of a riced out mustang. this is simply not true. and i got pissed. i was one of those v6er once and i took offense to what you said. i am not ashamed of driving one at any point and if it wast for that car i wouldnt have gotten into mustangs in the first place.

i was the one who received the infraction. and im really not that angry about it. nearly everything you said just pissed me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.