This is an Integra!

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by GREENBIOCH, Feb 9, 2004.

1. What do you mean bah!!.....4000HP 55psi 4 banger. I think thats pretty cool!

2. :rlaugh: :lol:

I can't breathe HELP!!! :rlaugh:

It looked interesting till I saw where the body came off and there's this little 4 banger :rlaugh:

Seriously I expected to see this large drag race engine etc... :rlaugh:

That's like seeing my Daewoo with a supercharged V8 under the hood. :rlaugh:

3. holler at the ricer boy up top yo...

4. did you read the article? it's a 4.9 liter engine. That's small? I don't know if bah is the right word, maybe enh. It's sorta impressive but like they said it's just half a V8 there isn't realy any new technology there. Besides it only runs 5's :jester:

5. 4000 horses from a 4 banger? impressive.

6. read up on cosworth in the mid 70s they had a 4 cyl that pulled like 1000 hp at 15000 rpm,

that is no more an integra than john forces car is a mustang

7. To be in a funny car it is... look!!

[​IMG]

I just died laughing when I first saw it. Perhaps I'm a little wierd but it just looks funny to me.

8. doesnt matter that its 4.9 liters and "only" runs 5's, point is, its an inline 4 with much less displacement than most funny cars, and pretty much exceeds all expectations for a 4 banger

9. So the V8's in funny cars don't exceed the expectaions for a V8?

All it is is half a funny car engine. Big whoop.

10. Wheres the masturbation smiley when you need it?

11. [​IMG]

12. Point being it is different, Thought it was a cool idea, we can move on now!

13. Thats like telling me the easter bunny doesn't exist! :jaw:

14. Oh it is a cool idea. People go on about how awesome drag cars are with their V8's, but when it's a 4 cylinder, they say "oh, it's as much an integra as John Force's car is a mustang. Oh well, beating a dead horse I guess.

15. quite clearly yes, notice the huge tires on the back.

16. The only thing that turns me away from that thing would be the sound it makes going down the track. Screaming like a raped banshee.