This is one lucky COP

Stangsgrl said:
7060510.002.mini3L.jpg

Buford T. Justice, is that you?

• Sponsors (?)

04gtdrop said:
Wow, thats cool. Do they have the LEDS hidden?

Just curious, but how do you know that they have those mods? And why would a 05 GT need mods?

There lighting setup is pretty well hidden. They only have a couple of very small white leds in the grille that you can actually see, everthing else is pretty stealth inside which you can't see anyways due to the very dark tint.

I am a tech at the dealership this county brings their police fleet to. I really don't know why they put the mods on them, the two cops who only get to drive the mustangs are gearheads themselves. I am told the purpose of the mustangs is combat aggressive driving and street racing.

5.0's 4 ever said:
There lighting setup is pretty well hidden. They only have a couple of very small white leds in the grille that you can actually see, everthing else is pretty stealth inside which you can't see anyways due to the very dark tint.

I am a tech at the dealership this county brings their police fleet to. I really don't know why they put the mods on them, the two cops who only get to drive the mustangs are gearheads themselves. I am told the purpose of the mustangs is combat aggressive driving and street racing.

Ahh ok, i could see how street racing can become a problem. Dont know if that means they need mod;d cars, but hey what ever right. They have a cool job!

Someone in an earlier post said they same a zo6! ahh man, with a 1/2 decent driver, you could not lose that thing...well maybe if you were on a bike, but still that would be hard i think, cuse even if its stock all he has to do is keep you in his sight...