This is what happens when..............

rpm182000

Jan 2, 2007
Valdosta, Ga.
This is what happens when a 03 Lincoln Ls pulls out in front of u when u are goin 45. Well it was just a normal day as usual. I was heading over 2 douglas, ga. 2 pay my title pawn when an old lady in a lincoln ls trys 2 cross the 2 lane and stops in front of me. I tried 2 stop but obviously I couldn't. Here are the pics.

Attachments

• DSCN1033.jpg
    DSCN1033.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCN1034.JPG
    DSCN1034.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 170
  • Sponsors (?)

ouch..i had to mash on the brakes yesterday, some bitch ran a red light, I swear i must of missed her by a few feet...my heart skipped a few beats for sure...mine locked up just like that...

my guess is they are going to total it out bud.

damn cuz. yea i could have that fixed in about 2 hours. just get the insurance money and we will fix it and you will have a new fornt end. thats whats gonna happen. you ARE NOT letting insurance take it.

:mad: this threads pissin me off, makes me realise how messed up the world is today..

bottom line, if they try to take the car, drop the insurance and tell them your never dealing with them again.. And if they try to barder tell them to :Zip2:

That hood looks repairable

Get a fat check cut for that and keep it, even if it means having a salvage notice on the title. Looks like frame damage, but nothing too drastic and/or unfixable ... mostly cosmetic. At the least, I see:

1. Driver's side fender
2. Front bumper fascia
3. Front bumper support
4. Radiator support
5. Hood (maybe)
6. New 6-piece headlamp/corner lens set (good time to switch to ultra-clears! :nice: )
7. Foglamps
8. Foglamp mounting bracket
9. Airbag (or airbag delete)
10. Driver's side framerail repair needed

What about the radiator and condensor? Can't see from the pics if they got punctured or otherwise damaged.

As far as the airbag ... bah. Airbags in Foxes suck, anyhow - old first-generation design with a funky steering wheel and tiny horn buttons. Throw an aftermarket steering wheel or an airbag delete piece on there and call it good. :nice:

Don't know if your state's rules are the same as mine, but as I've heard it down here, you can require the at-fault party's insurance to repair your vehicle rather than them simply totalling it out and cutting you a lowball-offer check. I wish I'd known about that fact when some old dude destroyed my '87 Formula Firebird a few years ago - lost $600 worth of brand-new tires out of the deal. :fuss: If they try to total it, fight it and insist that they repair it - throw a big hissy fit, if necessary. (Sometimes that's what it takes. :D )