This is why i cant wait to graduate!!!

AznStanger3v

Aug 11, 2003
Northern VA
Well guys, the kids of my school will never fail to piss you off to no extent. As you guys may know, earlier this year, i had my yellow stang keyed up. I bought my new one, the kids that keyed it had to get hit in the face for f'ing with it. I walk outside yesterday afterschool, and there is a nice, deep knife mark going down the side about a foot and a half long. :mad: I HATE VANDALS! And to ice the cake, its the same kids! since the school cameras have been taken down for 2 months, the kids realized it was a opportune time to do it. But once again, they went running their mouths. Lesson 1: nothing gets by me in that damn school. But this time i dont have any witnesses or any hard evidence of them doing it. seems lawsuits dont scare them enough, guess its time for a little "eye for an eye". :nonono: nah, i wouldnt stoop down to their level. i can see them give me these looks all the time. they are going to regret it come graduation night. trust me on that

• Sponsors (?)

crap like this is why my car stays home in the garage while im at school...i dont trust ANYONE around my car...and I drive a Stang...id hate to see what id be like if i drove something that was really worth some money like a Viper, or Porsche or something....

Anthony

i hate kids like that, thank god no one messes with my car at school, i can't wait to gradute this year too. i would say **** them up! they have no right to **** with someones car. don't they know rule number 1? "never mess with a man's car!"

they decided to mess with my car bc they know it doesnt hit back. last time i caught them being "cool", two of them walked away holding some part of their face. its apparent that nothing gets through to these deadbeats. i guess a few phone calls should set them correct

Look around for any witnesses first, but at the same time, if I were you I'd scare the hell out of them too. Act smug, like you have something on them....watch them squirm. It's a fun mind game I learned through too many military courses. Try it!

I guess I was lucky because throughout all my years in highschool no one messed with me or my car... They'd even try to park as far away as they could :lol:

Go poor sugar in their gastanks, if you can pop the hood and mess with all the plug wires cause I doubt they'll know whats going on. That chits gotta stop...

You know what he drives, bust his windshield through and throw a bloody cow head in there in the heat with along with a hive of wasps. Or you can pay some homeless guy to set his car on fire. Or get a group of skinheads to pose by his car with baseball bats like they are about to go to work on it, take a pic of them and slide it into his window with a nice note then poor beer all over his interior through his smashed rear window. Ok maybe not but it's fun to think of.

17yrOldStanger said:
seems lawsuits dont scare them enough, guess its time for a little "eye for an eye". :nonono: nah, i wouldnt stoop down to their level. i can see them give me these looks all the time. they are going to regret it come graduation night. trust me on that

Here's a little phrase that helps me.

This is NOT vengence..

IT'S PUNISHMENT.

:D

Man, i'd be careful with the revenge thing. They apparently dont mind playing that game. Put sugar in their tanks and you are liable to first of all get sued, secondly, get your car majorly f'd up.

I'd keep your cool and wait till graduation as you had planned.

ok im in highschool as well im a senior, anyways i was walking out to my car one day after second hour to have a smoke but yea i saw this sophmore steping on my brand new tailpipes i had gotten the day before (because i decided to put flows on) so yea i settled but i got a 5th degree asault of of the deal. so im not advising that you go the way i did but im just saying that method does shut em up, if u beat there asses hard enough, do what u got to do lol , good luck

Put the hit out and as many StangNetters that can on the East Coast show up at the school on Graduation Day with our rides and we see if they even think of keying one. Hmmmmm guess I'm being the violent Marine stereotype again. Damn :nonono: but wouldn't it be cool :D :nice: :lol: Join a local car club and do it then :D
:flag:

Not to be a dick here, but obviously they pick you out because you drive a Mustang, but there has got to be something that you do/have done that has pissed them off. No kid is going screw with someones car habitually if nothing has ever been said or done to them.

Be careful with the "retaliation" because things like this can come back to bite you in the ass. Why don't you just drive your parents car to school or something? When people were breaking in to other peoples cars in my high school, I just drove my Dad's truck to school everyday for the next three months.

I know it sucks, and retaliation seems to be the best thing, but saying and doing are two different things. Press charges. Don't talk about it, be about it. Then you'll see their true colors.

Joe

Man I am with you on the revenge thing. I would kill someone who would mess with my personal property. I hate taking my car into Stafford becuase everyone there looks shady to me. If you need more people on Grad night I am 15 mins away........