This is why you....

thunderstorm144

Nov 24, 2004
Alabama
Don't buy your daughter a new Mustang. (Maybe fixed now. )

Poor girl.

attachment.php

attachment.php

• Sponsors (?)

slegos888stang said:
thats not a new mustang!

Sorry...
Didn't mean to mislead. See that now. This happened in Birmingham yesterday near my house and I snapped some shots of it on my way home today.

I think it is friggin hillarious (well, not for her..) but goes to show there is no end to the goofy things people can do to cars...
:rlaugh:

1990BLUEGT said:
Why did you post,"don't buy your daughter a new car"?

Where does the daughter part fit in?

Huh? It was a girl. Teenager. She's someone's daughter. (I guess she could be a test tube baby, but even then she is somone's daughter. )

Jeeez. Just thought you guys would want to see it. Funny position for a car to end up, that's all.

thunderstorm144 said:
Huh? It was a girl. Teenager. She's someone's daughter. (I guess she could be a test tube baby, but even then she is somone's daughter. )

Jeeez. Just thought you guys would want to see it. Funny position for a car to end up, that's all.

No. Don't get me wrong. It's funny, but I was wondering where the daughter part fit in.

You know she's also somebody's sister or girlfriend :D

Again, it was funny and thanks for posting :nice:

1990BLUEGT said:
No. Don't get me wrong. It's funny, but I was wondering where the daughter part fit in.

You know she's also somebody's sister or girlfriend :D

Again, it was funny and thanks for posting :nice:

Forgive me sir, I jumped to a conclusion. :( :cheers:

I have no context today. Must have left it in my other pants. :D

I held up traffic at this wreck, since I was staring at this car and everyone else was staring at my mustang. It was rubbernecker central, I tell ya!! Have to get a pic of it though.

Call me out of it, but I still don't have a clue what a Mustang has anything to do with this. :shrug:

If you thought for 1 instant that that car was a Mustang you better get your a$$ over to an optomostrist 1st thing tomorrow morning.

Kids tear up nice things.

Ok. This is why you don't buy your daughter a Ferrari.
This is why you don't buy your daughter a corvette.
This is why ylou don't buy your daughter a new Lexus.

It's a joke, people. This is a mustang forum. Posting any of the above three cars wouldn't be nearly as funny. I give up. :bang: